Thursday, September 9, 2010

Wonderland Congo


I am joining the ladies of Wonderland Congo for the holiday seasonl. this is a special congo that is only open for about 4 months, til the end of the holiday shopping season. There is a big variety of vendors, all exceptional in their own way. I am thrilled to be a part of it. Grand Opening is September 15th at noon.

I am starting to preview a few dolls for the Grand Opening. I have my favorite doll, Zoe, who has a special dress dyed by Indigo Onion ( who, if you havent figured it out, i worship). Im also featuring a new doll, Penny. Penny is perfectly purple! My daughter is obsessed with this doll, its calling to her. Pennys skirt is patchwork with two kinds of batiks. Im a huge batik nut, so this doll is very exciting for me. Her hair is vibrant purples and pinks, which Johanna is drawn to. I have to say, Penny is second in line with Zoe on my favorites list!
check out wonderland congo:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Photobucket