Sunday, November 14, 2010

Big toy stocking November 18th!


getting ready for Christmas shoppers! Im doing a pretty big toy/playfood stocking at my personal cart on November 18th. I have a little of everything, in all colors. I was really inspired by rainbows this stocking.
Be on the lookout for Wonderland Congos Stocking stuffer stocking. The first week of December, me and the other vendors will be stocking small wonderful items. I plan to stock alot of little elephants, and maybe some reindeer poop! Wouldnt be xmas without the reindeer poop! Be on the lookout for that stocking.
lets not forget Black friday is approaching.The ladies of Mainstreet Congo will be stocking crazy sales, auctions, lottos. So make sure you sit by your computer and stalk!]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Photobucket