Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Eggtraterrestrials

Eggtraterrestrials? Yup, im a geek. i love word play. I wanted to stock some kick butt aliens for my guest spot on Universal Mama. But i wanted to get the early Easter shoppers attention.. so the aliens got a temporary name change :)
I am thrilled to have the opportunity to be guesting at Universal Mama on Monday March 21st. This has been a dream of mine since i first found my way onto Hyena Cart and the world of congos. Universal Mama is the best variety of Wahms from HC and Etsy. I have had the priviledge of getting to know a few of the ladies off the congo, and have found them all to be really wonderfully talented and fun. To be able to guest stock with them is an honor.
So i had to stock something awesome, right? i mean, i wasnt about to show up to stock with something a simple as booties or a piece of play food. I want to impress these ladies with my mad crochet talent ( lol, i like to talk myself up!), so i listed one of my most popular items. Aliens. Aliens are good for boys or girls, and are made from the brightest neon yarns i could find. To top it off, the aliens have that one glow in the dark eye, that the kids really love.

So be on the lookout for the full lineup of aliens, stocking MArch 21st at 10pm.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Photobucket