Saturday, April 2, 2011

new item

just finished a new item! From 9 am til 11pm lastnight, i was crocheting and writing up a pattern for this bunny. She took me some time to make, since i had to do alot of counting and back tracking, but was worth it.
Its an amazing feeling when you think of something and are able to create it. Ive been trying to think of how to make these bunnies for a while, but hadnt had the time to actually sit, write and crochet it. Im very proud of the way she turned out. I do plan on making a few more for this weeks stocking of my main cart. Id like to make a couple boy bunnies, since boyish stuffies are hard to find.
so here she is, Clara, the first of many of my "trendy" bunnies. look for more on April 8th, at my personal cart.
www.hyenacart.com/jodysdesigns

No comments:

Post a Comment

Photobucket