Friday, September 18, 2009




my customs list is slowly getting done! these are slippers for a wonderful wahm i am honored to crochet for. Harmony threads of club thread congo, did a trade with me. she sent me the yarn from dyer, stitches under the sun, and i crocheted a pair for her and her daughter. the yarn was a pleasure to work with. the colors are vibrant and gorgeous, and texture is amazing. She also sent her own buttons, butterflies and pretty circle buttons. i cant wait to hear her response on how they look!
off to work on some more of the list. next up is a doll, and those two lunch bags. My mil is taking both kids tomarrow, so sewing will have a better chance of getting done tomarrow. Johanna isnt letting me do a whole lot this week. shes getting used to cody being in school, and likes the attention. theres almost too much cuddling, and following around. only thing she will let me do is a little crocheting during DORA, and make lunch.. so it doesnt help make my list of things to do smaller :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Photobucket