Saturday, May 9, 2009



good morning all! meet Mr sheep. hes fat, really fat, with funny eyes. he is going home to the winner of the surprise lotto on Mainstreet. he has two friends going with him, that arent sheep. im not going to say what they are, cause i want the winner to be somewhat surprised.lol. but this little sheep is my new fav toy! pattern is all me. i have a thing for fat critters.

so i have an order for another alien to make this weekend. with it being Mothersday weekend, ill only be able to work on him at night. Cause tomarrow we're going to the butterfly museum!! i cant contain myself im so excited. im bringing my camera and like 3 different lenses! i hope to take some exceptional pictures for you all to gawk at! today my inlaws are coming over, since we wont be seeing them tomarrow. hope to make a tasty drunk chicken with some summer salads, and a yummy strawberry shortcake. drool with me ladies! its going to be a weightwatchers nightmare! and yes i have weigh in this week, so im guessing the scales wont be in my favor!LOL

anyway, to all you mommas, HAVE A GREAT MOTHERS DAY! and remember, you are the best kinda crafter there is, you make people!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Photobucket