Wednesday, May 20, 2009


not alot going on today. im finnishing up some brown longies. i got the cupcake longies shipped, so she should be getting those by Saturday. i need to work on a stripe alien as well...
today is catch up day. i hope to get laundry done, im working on washing diapers right now. maybe ill take line pics later......just to show off my stash a little ( or atleast part of my stash :) )
i should vaccum and wash the floors. usually cody tries to help out with washing the floor. then tonight im out to the store to get some groceries and maybe get weighed in at weight watchers. i havente been too good lately, so i really dont want to see the weigh in..summer gets to me. too many good summer salads and desserts. mayo is my favorite thing, and its everywhere in the summer!!! not to mention icecream..dont get me started on icecream. we have a farm in the next town over that makes their own icecream. its so amazing, and creamy. i can usually only do one scoop, cause its so rich. i love their chocolate with oreos in it..yummy!!!! but alas, the icecream does not love my butt, or thighs, or belly...or any part of me... why cant icecream be zero calories? the world would be a much better place!

~ added pics of some of my line drying. its like a Heartland Dreams fantasy shot!! i only have a handful of Tinas diapers...but theyre definatly worth showing off.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Photobucket